Finishing Touches Tuesday: A "Packaged" Save the Date

My eyes lit up when I received one of my brides Save the Dates in the mail! I absolutely love how they came out. I felt like I was getting a small present, with the way it was tied together. The always talented Meg from Worboys design has again out done herself. Lauren and Greg are getting married in Incline Village, Tahoe this coming July. Lauren wanted the Save the Date to be very "them", which is exactly what Meg put together. There are cute personalized touches that are significant to them. For example the block font, Lauren "Hearts" Greg, and the recycled paper. Don't you all wish you could go to this wedding?! It is going to be a fun one...

You can check out more of Meg's work here at Worboys Design.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails