Wedding Wednesday: Matt and Maryam's Wedding

True Photography just sent me the images to the Delsen wedding this past summer! Matt and Maryam wed at The Estancia Resort and Spa. I have know Matt since high school so it was so fun to see him in this moment, as he was marrying the love of his life. I so enjoyed working with the two of them during the last month the planning process. I came in at crunch time and we laid out all the last minute details which brought the wedding to life!

The day was a total hit. The ceremony was so moving, the cocktails and delicious appetizers flowed and the band closed off the night with jam after jam! Guests left wanting more of the night, which is always a great sign!

I am so happy for the two of you and can't wait to see what this year has in store. Cheers!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails