Amazing Artist: Sara Lutz Paintings

I have fallen in love with the art of Sara Lutz. Her pieces took my breath away within seconds. She is so colorful with her art but it is done in the most tasteful fashion.  I have never been a big lover of musuems and well paintings in particular- gosh I cringe saying this as I am sure I am offending people left and right. BUT I have to be honest! One thing that I have noticed in myself, for not having a strong background in the arts I am VERY picky with the things I like.

Needless to say most ALL of the walls in my house are bare. I can never seem to like anything I find. Which is why I was so thrilled to discover Sara's work.  Her originals are pricey (well deserved) but she does have prints.  I am for sure going to get a few pieces for our new home!

If any of you have left over wedding money- this could just be the perfect piece for your new home together.

 photo paintinglutz-MicheleWoodcockisaweddingplannerinSanDiegofocusingonhighendeventsWeddingplanninginRanchoSantaFeWeddingPlannerin_zps9f4456d2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails