Vendor Love: Lane Dittoe Photography

My gorgeous bride, Jessica and her hunky husband-to-be, Chris just sent me their engagement pictures! I love them and also love the work from Lane Dittoe, so I had to share. Jessica and Chris meet a few years back through Match.com. Yes it does work, and they are proud to tell people of that! Jessica was romanced by Chris's Texas charm and witty personality. The chemistry and personality was an instant match and so the rest became history.

I am having SO much fun working with this couple. They are due to get married at the Estancia Resort and Spa this coming August. The wedding is going to be stunning! Just looking at Jessica's hot outfits in these shoots- you know her dress is going to be something to talk about!

Stay tuned for more on Jessica and Chris...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails