Wedding Wednesday: Wish Upon a Wedding

I am back! I have missed you all so much and am very excited to have this inspiration story as my first post.

I recently came across "Wish Upon a Wedding" and immediately feel in love with what they are doing. They have brought together a team of vendors that are willing to donate their services for free, for a bride and groom who are facing terminal illness or a life altering circumstance. This is such a special thing as they are granting their biggest wish, to marry the love of their life. All the stories are so inspiring, full of life and best of all love.

They remind me of just how important the heart of a wedding really is. The core, at it’s very purest form, is all about love. And love is the very first thing I saw when I opened this beautiful affair.

I want to share the story of Jon and Alyssa...


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails