Finishing Touches: Welcome Box

As you probably know by now, I have a thing for "welcome bags".  I think they are so fun, much appreciated by the receiver and an excuse to get even more creative on the wedding day.  I have been wanting to make a welcome "box" for a client, and was so thrilled when I went to my local Micheal's to find the cutest boxes ever.  I then decided to run a Google search to see if there was any past inspiration for a box favor and came across this too sweet welcome box from Pretty Domestic.  

I just love the items included and the presentation. Print work can go a long way and make a major statement and this proves it. The simple touches of the tags etc make the whole piece stand out.  From what I can see and estimate this box is affordable too. I would guess $8 per box. :)

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails