Monday Love: Mommarazzi School

How many of you have a digital camera and have no clue how to use it? Well, that would be me! I am not embarrassed because I have realized a good handful of the fancy digital owners are in the same boat. That is exactly why I want to share with you - Mommarazzi School.

The Mommarazzi School is a workshop for parents or just about anyone really, to learn to use their cameras to the best of its ability. I took the class a few weekends back and found it extremely helpful I totally recommend it!

The first part of the class is in the classroom where we spent time learning all about the features; aperture, shooting modes, ISO and shutter speed.  The second part of the class was hands on. We went out to a field and was given specific instructions on how to shoot each shot. That is when you could actually put into place everything you had just learned. I can finally shoot out of manual mode! What an exciting thing to have the tools to be able to now use my very expensive camera and justify the purchase. :) I have found that digital cameras are a very popular wedding gift so if you or anyone you know needs a lesson or two check out The Mommarazzi School!

 photo mommarazzi2-MicheleWoodcockisaweddingplannerinSanDiegofocusingonhighendeventsWeddingplanninginRanchoSantaFeWeddingPlannerinD_zpscbeb70d6.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails