All the Senses!

I smell good! I walked out of the gift shop in Vegas with about 5 different Lollia scents on my arm! Everyone was just so delicious I could not decide! I have to say my personal fav was "Classic Petal". What first caught my eye was the gorgeous packaging (yes I am a total sucker for good packaging) and I was then hoping and praying it smelled as good as it looked, so I officially had an excuse to buy it! It does!!!!!!!!


Photobucket

Here is my next DIY project! That way I can make a place for all my perfume! And maybe add a few "Lollia" items to the mix!

Photobucket

Check out Lollia's whole line: http://www.lollialife.com/

~ Michele


1 comment:

Meg said...

These bottles and packaging are gorgeous!! No wonder you got suckered in. Would make AMAZING gifts!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails