Wedding Wednesday: A Dream Tahoe Wedding

It has been a "Tahoe" inspired week for me. I found this post from Style me Pretty and fell madly in love with the whole wedding. Shortly after dreaming and wishing I was in Tahoe, I had the wonderful opportunity of signing up a 2012 4th of July wedding in Lake Tahoe! I am so excited to get my hands on this wedding, as I love everything that Tahoe has to offer, not to mention the couple is so fun!

Oh Tahoe....the views, feel and charm give wedding guests the best weekend getaway. It is easy to lure people into a destination wedding when this is the backdrop. Don't you agree?

This family owned farm house is so quaint, colors are just perfect and the details, so sweet. The look screams sophistication without giving off a stuffy vibe. This is true to the Tahoe culture, so it's so fitting.

I love the last picture of the bride and groom "smooching"!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails