Thouroughly Inspired Thursday: It's no longer near... Christmas is Here!

My favorite time of year is here! This year is extra special for us for 2 reasons:

With our new baby girl, we are truly a family now, celebrating our 1st Christmas together. The second reason is this will only be our 2nd Christmas as a couple where we have gotten a tree and decorated. Last year we were in Thailand and the year prior we have just moved up to Tahoe for the winter season. Those are two "hard" December months to try and top- but I think with our lil angel, family and friends this year will be one to remember!

This is typical me...I was so excited to get out the decor and when I did I hated it. I wish I had the cash to change up the house every year. :) But I know I am just being picky.

The tree and surrounding pieces are "metallic" (all shades), white, lime green with wood accents. I like the idea of mixing fancy with a woodsy feel. My husband loves it too, which means I am airing on the right side of the balance. Some of the things you will find on the tree are: gold-ish pears, wooden owls, white butterflies and snow kissed pine cones.

When we picked up our tree, I saw extra tree stumps. They were free to take, so I grabbed a few and used them for an arrangement. They are all different sixes and shapes and will look so great down the center of the dinner tables, with candles and flowers mixed in!

P.S. IT IS SO HARD TO TAKE PICS OF A TREE LITE UP- SORRY FOR THE TERRIBLE PICS.
P.S.S ALL I NEED IS A STOCKING FOR MISS MACKENZIE!
P.S.S.S MAKE SURE TO CHECK BACK TOMORROW TO SEE THE MOST AMAZING DIY TREE SKIRT


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

Krystel said...

So cute Michele! I love all of your holiday decor! Merry Christmas! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails