Happy Friday: Montana Here I Come...

The time has come for our summer vacation! My husband and I are heading up to Montana. His family has a quaint cabin on Ashley Lake. In our 3 years of marriage we have never made it up to the cabin, so to say we are looking forward to it is an understatement.

Not to mention I happen to be doing a wedding that is taking place in Big Fork, Montana on the same exact week. The timing was so meant to be. Leah and Clint will be tying the knot Montana style. I cant wait to show you how the wedding turns out. It is going to be so beautiful, unique and best of all Montana inspired. From the baby back ribs, mini huckleberry jam favors to the antique mountain decor the night is going to be something special!

I will be taking a blogging break. Enjoy your week and I will see you all again next week!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails