Vendor Love: Studio Castillero- Maternity

Thanks to Studio Castillero, I now have pics of me being pregnant! I barely took any pictures during this whole pregnancy. I was not even going to do the shoot but I figured I would regret it. After seeing the pictures they took, I am even more confident that I made the right decision. I am so glad to have these incredible shots of Jay and I. I cant wait till she grows up and I can show her these pics of her Momma carrying her! So cool!

This should be incentive to book Studio Castillero because they don't usually do Maternity shots. They only take maternity sessions for past brides that they have worked with. It is not their specialty but they just cant resist carrying on the story of their past brides.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails