Finishing Touches Tuesday: Molly's Baby Shower

This past weekend I threw a baby shower for my dear friend Molly! She is so special to me, so I just could not wait to spoil her on this big day! We wanted to keep the shower really intimate with her closest San Diego friends as she was being thrown a shower by her church the next day with 200 people attending! Can you imagine? :)

Molly and Bill have decided to wait to find out the sex of their lil nugget. A rare and amazing thing these days! So the theme of the shower went from a possible gender based event, to an egg hatching concept with small touches of many colors! It was so much fun to put together.

Some of my favorite elements were the ribbon wrapped mason jars with the gray striped straws, the yellow billy balls that really dressed up the napkin, a darling baby carriage filled with heads of carnations and eggs, lastly the adorable eye hatching cupcakes (thanks to the talented Sarah)!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

What a fun day! I love you Molly! Cant wait to meet you lil one....

~ Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails