Finishing Touches Tuesday: Anthropologie's Dinnerware

I just love the designs and elements to Anthropologie's Dinnerware line. There are so many exciting shapes and sizes. I could go totally nuts ordering different sets for tabletops online. These plates make the whole table. You do not need much else, a unique plate with simple flowers and stunning food! If you want to step it up a notch put a different print (but not too busy) table cloth underneath. Your guests will walk away so impressed and thrilled with the magical night.

I am missing throwing dinner parties, can you tell. During wedding season my dinner party nights go on the back burner. I will get back in action soon, and hopefully make a stop by Anthropologie on my way to Jimbos! :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails